To promote stories about students, faculty, alumni, research, programs, initiatives and events, we use a broad range of vehicles to share the news. It has resulted in more than 650 stories published about the College worldwide in the four years.
- Agility, which was replaced by Meltwater in December 2014, allows us to target general media around the world based on subject matter, region and type of media.
- EurekaAlert is a wire service for publications interested in research and science-based news
- Texas State University System offers an electronic newsletter highlighting activities at the eight public universities in the system.
- Today at Sam featured the week's top stories on the front page of the Sam Houston State University Web site.
- Academic Affairs Weekly is an internal mass email to students, faculty, and staff at SHSU highlighting upcoming events and activities.